Interim report January – March 2023: Attractive opportunities ahead, despite prevalent uncertainties
In a time of uncertainty, with many companies forced to take a step backwards, Catena is striding forwards. With unique growth opportunities and a robust financial profile, the company is able to seize the opportunities that present themselves and continue to develop its operations.
27 April 2023, 15.00 p.m.
- Rental income rose by 18 percent to SEK 446 million (377).
- The net operating surplus increased by 22 percent to SEK 359 million (295).
- Profit from property management rose by 22 percent to SEK 278 million (227).
- The change in value of properties amounted to SEK -710 million (757).
- Profit for the period decreased to SEK -444 million (909), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK -8.90 (22.04).
- The long-term net asset value EPRA NRV per share rose to SEK 362.73 (347.74)
Catena’s CEO Jörgen Eriksson comments on the interim report:
”As the year progresses, we are seeing potential for more high-quality properties to enter the market at attractive prices. In terms of projects, we are seeing strong demand for new establishments.”
”Catena is in robust shape with its low loan-to-value ratio, non-critical loan volumes and strong cash flow. Another advantage we enjoy is that we operate in logistics, an attractive segment with structural growth. Taken together, these strong factors mean that we can continue to make smart, forward-looking choices and seize the opportunities that arise.”
At 10.00 a.m. on April 28, the webcast will commence for the interim report for January-March 2023.
Follow the webcast via this link: https://financialhearings.com/event/46182
For further information, please contact
Jörgen Eriksson, CEO, Tel. + 46 730-70 22 42, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sofie Bennsten Deputy CEO and CFO, Tel. + 46 730-70 22 41 email@example.com
Follow us: catena.se / LinkedIn / Twitter
This disclosure contains information that Catena is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 27-04-2023 15:00 CET.