We use external suppliers for property management and for both newbuilds and remodelling. This means that an important part of our sustainability work is done in collaboration with suppliers and partners. To ensure alignment and that they meet our requirements, our process is clear:
- New suppliers must be approved before purchases are made
- Suppliers must sign a supplier code of conduct, our sustainability policy, parts of the code of conduct and self-declaration for companies with more than 20 employees before being approved
- Existing suppliers are audited every three years according to ISO 14 001.
- Catena has the right to conduct on-site audits or spot checks for companies with more than 20 employees.
- Suppliers must account for their work with subcontractors.