Year-end report January – December 2021: Catena stands stronger than ever
Record profit for 2021, a continued stable cash flow trend and strong growth in value mean that Catena can continue to grow and to drive the development of the Scandinavian logistics property market.
22 February 2022, 8.00 a.m.
- Rental income rose by 10 percent to SEK 1,387.4 million (1,263.9).
- The net operating surplus increased by 9 percent to SEK 1,095.4 million (1,003.8).
- Profit from property management rose by 15 percent to SEK 824.1 million (718.6).
- Changes in the values of properties and derivatives amounted to SEK 2,542.4 million (1,204.9).
- Profit for the year increased to SEK 2,691.8 million (1,527.1), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 66.63 (40.51).
- The long-term net asset value EPRA NRV per share rose to SEK 323.74 (245.08).
- The Board of Directors proposes that a dividend of SEK 8.00 (7.50) per share, corresponding to an increase of 7 percent, be paid out on two occasions, with SEK 4.00 per share being paid on each occasion.
Catena’s CEO Jörgen Eriksson comments on the interim report:
”Catena’s foremost success factors are its strong brand, extensive land holdings in strategic locations, continuously active project development and long-term and efficient management.”
”Today’s logistics flows form part of a complex network, with our properties offering a number of different dimensions with potential to add value beyond simply handling goods and products. With preparations in progress at several larger sites, we are hopeful of being able to initiate many projects over the next 12 months. We got started with development in several locations in 2021, and are working intensively to realize our visions there.”
At 10.00 a.m. on February 22, the webcast will commence for the year-end report for January-December 2021.
Follow the webcast via this link: https://tv.streamfabriken.com/catena-fastigheter-q4-2021
Dial-in: SE: +46856642695 UK: +443333009265 US: +16467224904
For further information, please contact
Jörgen Eriksson, CEO, Tel. + 46 730-70 22 42, email@example.com
Sofie Bennsten Deputy CEO and CFO, Tel. + 46 730-70 22 41 firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us: catenafastigheter.se / LinkedIn / Twitter
This information is such that Catena AB (publ) is obliged to publish under the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Market Act. The information was provided by the contact persons mentioned in this press release, for publication at the time stated above.