Year-end report January – December 2022: Catena stands strong and ready for 2023
In 2022, Catena methodically and successfully continued to work toward its corporate goals and sharpened its property portfolio. With the directed rights issue and the acquisitions made during the last quarter, Catena has entered 2023 with a strong position.
22 February 2023, 8.00 a.m
- Rental income rose by 11 percent to SEK 1,544 million (1,387).
- The net operating surplus increased by 11 percent to SEK 1,220 million (1,095).
- Profit from property management rose by 16 percent to SEK 954 million (824).
- The change in value of properties amounted to SEK 865 million (2,340).
- Profit for the year decreased to SEK 1,996 million (2,692), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 44.68 (66.63).
- The long-term net asset value EPRA NRV per share rose to SEK 371.39 (323.74)
- The Board of Directors proposes that a dividend of SEK 8.26 (8.00) per share, corresponding to an increase of 3 percent, be paid out on two occasions, with SEK 4.13 per share being paid on each occasion.
Catena’s CEO Jörgen Eriksson comments on the year-end report:
” That Catena in these turbulent times has successfully enriched its position and its ability to support our customers’ expansion plans is a sign of strength and the result of long-term efforts and our focus on owning the best logistics properties.”
” During the fourth quarter, we implemented a directed rights issue of SEK 1.6 billion for the purpose of being able to act on attractive opportunities in three areas: energy, projects and acquisitions. All three areas make profitable growth possible, while our strong cash flow and low loan-to-value ratio can help maintain a robust financial position.”
At 10.00 a.m. on February 22, the webcast will commence for the year-end report for January-December 2022.
Follow the webcast via this link: https://financialhearings.com/event/43482
For further information, please contact
Jörgen Eriksson, CEO, Tel. + 46 730-70 22 42, email@example.com
Sofie Bennsten Deputy CEO and CFO, Tel. + 46 730-70 22 41 firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us: catena.se / LinkedIn / Twitter
This disclosure contains information that Catena is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014) and the Swedish Securities Markets Act (2007:528). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 22-02-2023 08:00 CET.