Year-end report January – December 2020: Catena stands strong
Catena showed strong earnings for 2020, maintaining a stable cash flow trend and high value growth. While the Corona pandemic has entailed everyday challenges for Catena, it has also brought new business opportunities and growing interest in logistics properties.
19 February 2021, 08.00 a.m.
- Rental income increased by 7 percent to SEK 1,263.9 million (1,182.9).
- The net operating surplus increased by 11 percent to SEK 1,003.8 million (902.8).
- Profit from property management rose by 15 percent to SEK 718.6 Mkr (626.8).
- Profit for the year increased to SEK 1,527.1 million (1,223.8), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 40.51 (32.46), including changes in value of SEK 1,204.9 million (895.7).
- The long-term net asset value EPRA NRV per share rose to SEK 245.08 (202.87).
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 7.50 (6.50) per share, corresponding to an increase of 15 percent to be distributed on two occations and in equal amounts of SEK 3.75 each.
Catena's CEO Jörgen Eriksson comments on the year-end report:
- The positive trend is the result of continued active project development and efficient processes. A large proportion of Catena’s well-diversified customer base has also benefited from altered purchasing behaviours and accelerating e-commerce.
- On the whole, Catena’s strong balance sheet, stable cash flows and positive value growth provide a financial capacity enabling future growth.
At 10.00 a.m. on 19 February, the webcast will commence for the year-end report for January – December 2020.
Follow the webcast via link: https://tv.streamfabriken.com/catena-fastigheter-q4-2020
Dial-in: Sweden: +46850558374, UK: +443333009271, US: +18338230586
For further information, please contact
Jörgen Eriksson, CEO, Tel. +46 730-70 22 42, email@example.com
Sofie Bennsten, Deputy CEO and CFO, Tel. +46 730-70 22 41, firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us: catenafastigheter.com / LinkedIn / Twitter